Sunday 12 March 2017

My dream place

SAGADA

If  I a have an opportunity to travel. The fist place that I want to visit is Sagada,it is a town in the Cordillera Mountains,within the Philippines' Mountain Province.Sagada is a good place for meditation because of its peaceful place.And there's allot of activity there waiting for you like Shout to the world at Echo valley,Visit the cemetery and Calvary hill,see the hanging coffins up close,freeze in the cold water of Bomod-ok Falls,walk along the Rice Terraces of Sagada and explore Lumiang and Sumaguing caves.
Image result for sagadaImage result for sagadaImage result for sagadaImage result for sagadaImage result for sagadaImage result for sagada
I chose Sagada as my dream place among all the beautiful Places here in the Philippines because of its own beauty.When I watched the movie "that thing called tadhana"it is the first time I found out that there's such a beautiful places exist here in our country that's why I want to go in Sagada.I want to Gaze the mysterious coffins suspended on the face of the cliff,Marvel at sights and sounds at Echo Valley that's why I promise to myself that someday I will go there with my Family and Love ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment