Saturday 11 March 2017

Poem

Image result for infinity symbol




         "DESTINED"

 A very unusual meeting, 
Took place in a so called "room of chatting"
I felt a different feeling
Thank God it was a mutual thing

It felt like heaven,
When you told me that our feelings were even
I talk to you like I've known you for years,
And when you're mad I shed some tears




Image result for couple animated I'm missing you all the time
Oh how I love to call you mine.
I will love you with all my might,
Just please let me enter your heart.

Even though no one can understand,
How this love that we have began
I'll make sure that the world knows,
     How this forever love would grow.




I can't seem to comprehend,
Why this poem has to end,
Unlike my feelings for you,
It will have no end

No comments:

Post a Comment