Sunday 12 March 2017

My Family

Family is the basic of unit of society,is is a group consisting of parents and children living together in a household.People have many ways of defining a family and what a being part of a family means to them,Families differ in terms of economic,cultural,social,and many other facets,but what every family has in common is that the people who call it a family are making clear that those people are important in some way to the person calling them his family.


So I want to introduce my family not only to you but also to the whole world.My mother is Ma.Amme Delos Santos,she is a housekeeper and a very careful mother in our family.And My father is Rodrigo Delos Santos,He's a strict father but I understand that he wanted what is the best for us.He's a businessman that work for us and he can do everything for us.After I introduce my parents I want to introduce to all of you also my siblings.fisrt is German Delos Santos,He is the eldest among the four of us and now he is a third year collage student whose taking up the course of Human Resource(HR).Next one is Shiela Delos Santos,she is only woman in the four of us,she's 1st year collage whose taking up the course of Management.The third one is me and I know that you already know who I am.The last one is Jason Delos Santos,he's Grade 5 student now.
Image result for family

No comments:

Post a Comment