Sunday 12 March 2017

My Inspiration

When we were asked to write about our inspiration, one person came into my mind. This person makes me feel wanted. When I'm with her, I feel at peace. Even though sometimes we fight and quarrel about little things, I still love her. She is the one who motivates me when I feel like giving up already. She can make me happy in her own little ways. I always receive help from her even if its beyond her capabilities. She always reminds that I am worth it and I can be anything I want. I know that this person will never leave me. If she leaves, I don't know where I'll be. My world would stop revolving if she will be gone. I can't do anything right if she's not around. When I'm sad, she will be the one to remind me that I am loved. When she tells me that "You can do it! I believe in you." I feel like I've regained all my strength. When I'm down, she picks me up. Also, she taught me how to love myself in spite of me. She is the one who inspires me to become a better version of myself. I will always thank her for the love. I will also love her with all my might. She has always been there for me through my ups and downs. She is the person who saw me cry, who've heard me cuss, witnessed my lies and in spite of all that she chose to love me still. When everything was not going smooth and everyone doubted and criticized me, she made me deaf. She covered my ears with her sweet words. I just can't thank her enough. I love how strong she is. I adore how she surpassed all the challenges that was inflicted onto her. Most especially, I liked the way on how she adored me because no one ever did that. This person is none other than my mom. I would always be grateful and I hope someday I would inspire my future children just like how my mom inspired me. I love you ma
'.Image result for a mother's love drawing




No comments:

Post a Comment